Transparency – Duty to inform according to GDPR
Good to have you here.
1 NAME AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING AS WELL AS OF THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Responsible according to the General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is:
Wolfshöher Tonwerke GmbH & Co. KG
Phone: +49 9153 – 92620
The contact details of our data protection officer are as follows:
Phone: +49 9129 – 907 68 99
2 PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
Wolfshöher Tonwerke GmbH & Co. KG processes your contact details to initiate and execute a contract in accordance with Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR or to safeguard the legitimate interests under Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
3 RECIPIENT OF THE PERSONAL DATA AND THIRD COUNTRY TRANSFER
A disclosure of the data to third parties and a third country transfer are not planned.
4 STORE PERIOD
The data will be deleted after the legal retention period has expired.
5 YOUR RIGHTS
In addition to the right to revoke the consent you have given to us, you are entitled to the following further rights if the respective legal requirements are met:
- Right to information about your personal data stored with us in accordance with Article 15 GDPR; In particular, you can obtain information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the origin of your data, if it was not collected directly from you,
- Right to correct incorrect or complete correct data in accordance with with Article 16 GDPR,
- Right to delete your data stored with us in accordance with Article 17 GDPR, insofar as no legal or contractual retention periods or other legal obligations or rights for further storage are to be complied with;
- Right to restrict the processing of your data in accordance with Article 18 GDPR, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is illegal, but you oppose its deletion; the person responsible no longer needs the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Article 21 GDPR
- Right to data portability in accordance with Article 20 GDPR, i.e. the right to receive selected data stored with us via you in a common, machine-readable format, or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- Right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of their usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters.
5.2 Right to object
Under the conditions of Article 21 (1) GDPR data processing may be contradicted for reasons arising from the particular situation of the person concerned.
The above general right of objection applies to all processing purposes described in this data protection information that are processed on the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. In contrast to the special right to object to data processing for advertising purposes, we are only obliged to implement such a general objection under the GDPR if you give us reasons of overriding importance (e.g. a possible danger to life or health). In addition, it is possible to contact the for Wolfshöher Tonwerke GmbH & CO. KG competent supervisory authority or the data protection officer.