Our HBO+ & WKS fireclay - easily explained
Lana visits her dad, who is a stove fitter, at work and asks him lots of questions.
- What do the name HBO+ and WKS stand for?
- What are the main properties of the qualities and how do they differ?
- Why do the qualities have different colours?
- How do the different surfaces come about?
- For which applications are the qualities suitable?
- How can fireclay be processed?
- In what formats is fireclay available?
- Why is fireclay more suitable for stove construction than normal clay bricks?
Are you curious, too? Start movie!
More blog posts
A baking stove for the elementary school in Neunkirchen am Sand The elementary school in our home town had long wanted a baking stove. This
Fireclay vs. vermiculite A comparison of the two stove construction materials Fireclay and vermiculite – both materials are used in stove construction. What are the
The advantages of a handcrafted stove Nowadays, many craftsmanship services are being replaced by industrially manufactured solutions. The wood-burning stove industry is also struggling with